Planters Warts – What's with it?


Do you really mean to say planters warts? You might want to say plantar warts. Anyway, you have found this blog because you are looking for a cure or just being curious about it. Planters warts or plantar warts may not be life threatening but the discomfort and pain that it cause can really make you desperate to find a way just to get rid of it. There are lots of products that claim to get rid of planters warts fast and painless. Yes some do really work and some also don't. So are you feeling a bit hesitant to try using those products? Let us find out.

Two months ago, I got nasty planters warts lining below my right big toe. At first, I just thought it was just a small lesion and suspected that those it was just a fungal infection. There was no pain nor any discomfort but I seem to notice some little black hair-like strands in it. Ignoring it for days but, just then when I was trying to jump, I felt a sharp pain beneath my big toe. Oh no, the fungal infection must have torn my skin! But then as I checked my toe, some little lumps like rotten cauliflower grew! Argh...it wasn't a plain fungal infection I guess...

So I did some “googling” and found out that the little lumps that grew were planters warts or appropriately plantar warts. My initial reaction was to get rid of it fast! There are many products and some procedures that claimed to be working but I need a more radical and faster way to get rid of planters warts. Removing planters warts may seem to be taking too long and a daunting task for me. There are two procedures which I think is really fast and surely effective, surgery and cryotherapy. I don't think I can't have this treatment as they are indeed costly but, I borrowed a concept from cryotherapy. Killing the planters warts down to its roots.

The idea that led me to a decision was then clear. Burning the planters warts! That treatment might be so painful but I desperately need to get rid of the planters warts as it is causing pin-like pain on my foot as I walk. An incense was used to burn the planters warts slowly. Once in the morning and also in the afternoon. A day after, a white solid lump of flesh-like material with little black hairs was removed and left a clean hole on the skin. The second wart was also removed down to its “root”. I was able to get rid of planters warts so fast!

Just as I was desperate in removing my planters warts, selecting a treatment whether it might hurt your skin or your wallet will all matter with your choice and determination. Aside from my odd procedure of manual burning, you might want to try some products or services sold online to remove your planters warts.

0 comments: